Sweet Smack Talk Tunes


Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pirates are Original


You Quegs Have your share of Stupid fans. The Pirate Fan at least has some originality, this guy is just lame and lacks any remnant of an original Idea. Byu is going down this year and so all you will have to hold on to is the hope that your Basketball team survives. I can't stand 98 percent of all BYU fans and it is probably because of the pompus way they carry themselves and how boastful they can be when they are winning.
I was at a game a few years ago and a BYU Queg was running his mouth the entire game and was seated in the U's Student section and was chirping in everybodys ear. Lucky for him they won on the "Prayer". Unlucky for his nose was flattened because that was the final straw that broke a fairly large mans patience. I have never found pleasure in seeing someone hurt. But that was pretty nice. Just a little Tact is all I am asking for. If I were ever to go to a game down south I would not rub an entire section saying the team that they love sucks. Cougar are Closeminded. It is always the calls that were wrong, a missed PI, the sun was in his eyes..... and so on. Utah can never outplay the cougars they are just to good. It should be a battle for 60 minutes or maybe more. The best week all year. Rivalry WEEK!!

watch other True Blue fans that make the Pirate look good

4 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

amen.

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

YES, from a house divided!!!!! GO UTES!!!!!

Chopper said...

DK - One thing I love about his rivalry is everybody seems to be "correct" on the way they observe things between the two sides. Both sides suffer from this "mental gap", which makes the rivalyr so great.

With that said, even though you wouldn't "rub an entire section saying the team that they love sucks," many of your fellow Yewts would, and have tried in the past. It goes both ways, so shut up!!

One of the biggest pet peeves about many BYU fans is that, like you, they are closeminded. I try not to be, but that's why fanhood is so GREAT!! If you call yourself a FANATIC, you have the right to take your FANHOOD as far as you'd like. It may be so anowing that people have to take measures in their own hands to stop it. For my personal safety at Rice Stadium tommorrow, I won't be an idiot and get an entire section ready to bash my face in. Nonetheless, they WILL hear from me because I am a BYU FAN!!!

Scuba Steve said...

Chops, if I see a guy wearing a Cosmo head and a BYU thong (that's not much more than a "Y")on T.V. I'll know it's you and I'll give you props on the fanhood. Pasties are optional.