Sweet Smack Talk Tunes


Monday, December 8, 2008

Banker's Bites







I for one am glad that Utah is going to New Orleans to play in the Sugar Bowl against Alabama. I was fairly concerned that the BCS would stick them in Phoenix to play against Cincinnati or Virginia Tech. I just hope that Brian Johnson and company can find a way to move the ball against that defense and make the rest of the conference, state, and non-BCS elite proud. Go Utah!

P.S. Congrats to BYU on a fourth straight Vegas Bowl. Yeah!

2 comments:

Chopper said...

As a BYU fan, I am totally rooting for the Utes. Any rational fan of any non BCS team should as well. That includes you Scott.

This game is like David v Galiath. The more I listen to the national media write off the Utes I get more fired up for Jan 2nd. The lack of respect is only creating a perfect storm within K Wit and his determined team.

Shawna said...

I am also glad we drew Alabama, no doubt it's going to be a hard fought battle, and hopefully the Utes will go in fired up and show the country why this is the second time they have broken into the BCS in 5 years. Also, Utah has tons of momentum coming off their big win over BYU, Alabama is probably hanging their heads about losing to Florida and missing out on the chance to play for the National championship. As well as they might be underestimating Utah. all I have to say is bring it on BAMA.

And as a side note; I'm impressed with the level of respect Banker and Chopper are giving Utah, very cool. Hopefully Scott will follow your lead.